I have never seen something that more accurately describes how I’m feeling right now
"You and Dean chose each other."
"You and me , come whatever."
"You and Dean , that’s something special"
Imagine spending all day at the beach with your boyfriend, your skin soaked up by the sun and then when it get’s a bit cooler you and him just lay on bed, still warm from the time at the beach and your hair still salty from the sea and you just fall asleep perfectly.
Except with fucking.
I want this bub
I think the thing people don’t realize with that bullshit “well not all guys are dangerous, you should give them a chance” or what the fuck ever is like
if i had a plate of cookies and i was like yeah, a few of them have laxatives in them and one’s got cyanide in there, BUT THEY’RE NOT ALL LIKE THAT
you’re probably not gonna take a fucking cookie
I can’t breathe. This is so accurate.
It made me scared of the cookies my mom gave me
dog pound portraits | “LaNola Stone”
What happened along the way?
THEY THOUGHT THAT IT WAS TOO SCARY
AND THEN THEY CHANGED THE VILLAIN COMPLETELY
AND THE MAIN WRITER QUIT BECAUSE OF THAT
IN THE ORIGINALY STORY YZMA WAS GOING TO BE SUMMONING THE INCA GOD OF DEATH AND PACHA WAS A GIRL WHO FELL IN LOVE WITH KUZCO WHO HAD NEARLY BEEN KILLED BY THE GOD OF DEATH BUT INSTEAD TURNED INTO A LAMA
You can find Yzma’s deleted song online now. It’s really cool.
THIS IS THE COOLEST THING HOLY
Pencil Tests for the song
OH MY GOD.
Mastery in black magic and potions/poisons, the ability to communicate with things on the other side, her her skinny shape and gaunt facial structure…
Her affinity to the color purple… the transformation abilities…
THE ORIGINAL YZMA NEVER LEFT US. She had a sex change and changed her name to Dr. Facilier.
When he mentioned that he came from royalty, he wasn’t kidding.
got sick last night and got nothing done somebody shoot me
Making Peppermint Oil
The leaves and the oil extracted from the peppermint plant are useful…
In many different ways it can be used, for the common cold, cough, inflammation of the mouth and throat, sinus infections, and respiratory infections. It is also used for digestive problems including heartburn, nausea, vomiting, morning sickness, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), cramps of the upper gastrointestinal (GI) tract and bile ducts, upset stomach, diarrhea, bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine, and gas.
A really neat use for this plant’s leaves is to apply it to your temples when you are having a headache…or into some mint juleps if you aren’t pregnant.
Now this isn’t a recipe for ‘essential oil’…..this recipe just requires fresh mint lives and olive oil…..
Here’s the simple steps:
1) harvest a bunch of peppermint leaves from the garden (or purchase some at your local farmer’s market)
2) remove all peppermint leaves from the stalks and rinse + dry thoroughly
3) put all washed and dried leaves into a glass jar (to make a big batch, use a mason jar)
4) pour extra virgin olive oil into jar and then using a spoon, push down thoroughly and help crush the leaves with that spoon handle (this will aid in the extraction)
5) seal jar and then set in a sunny windowsill for 3 days – during these 3 days, ever so often, take the bottle and shake it and place back on the sill.
6) after the third day:: using a tea strainer, or other mine mesh strainer (depending on the size of your jar) strain the now peppermint oil into a cup or measuring cup and then pour back into the jar it was ‘steeping’ in.
Then use as a flavoring in cooking or make your own toothpaste
man sair your story reminded me of when a few years back i went to a con.
now like at the time even /i/ was underaged and i had been creeped on in various ways by older dudes at cons before, but i brought my sister(5 years younger than me) along because it was just one day and what could happen?…
I wish my name was Zoe so I could introduce myself like this
SHE WILL NEVER BE PABLO
Pretty much sums up the media